Learn About Our Rental Pulks
We offer 2 pulks for rental.
Kinder Shuttle Sled System
The Kinder Shuttle Sled System by Wilderness Engineering is gear designed with the goal of family in mind.
This pulk is perfect for hauling gear on backcountry camping trips.
- Sled Hull Dimensions: 45"x22"x27"
- Useable Packing Volume: 1 Child + 2,000 Cubic Inches
- Padded child seat with 5 point safety harness.
- 1,000 denier nylon cover and clear urethane wind screen that rolls away in good weather.
- Chromoly steel tube supports the canopy and acts as a tip bar preventing the sled from rolling.
- Harness is designed to handle up to a 60 lb. child in bulky snow clothes.
- Ideal for cross-country, skate ski, or snowshoes.
- Quickly breaks down to fit most cars.
- Well ventilated top allows ample fresh air.
- 2,000+ cu in of storage for extra blanket, diaper bag, thermos, lunch etc.
- Uses the same sled hull design, waist harness, and poles as the BaseCamp / BaseCamp XL sleds.
Learn more about this pulk here: https://www.wildernessengineering.com/kindershuttle
Fjellpulken Classic Children’s Pulk
This pulk is perfect for bringing your toddler along on your cross country skiing trip, providing quality, safety and comfort for you and your child.
The Children’s pulk complete is equipped with backrest, windscreen and roll-over bars. It has a stabilizing hull which is a safety feature in rough terrain. The Fjellpulken Childrens Pulk is a solid quality product all the way through which both you, your children and even your grand children can have much joy from.
Child should be minimum 6 months old before using a children’s pulk.
- 133 × 54 × 32 cm
- Length: 131 cm
- Width: 53 cm
- Height windscreen down: 30 cm
- Height windscreen up: 50 cm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Load capacity: 285 liter volume
Learn more about our rentals here: