List of Groomed Cross-Country Ski Trails In & Around Calgary
Cross-country ski season is here!
If you are new to cross-country skiing, below is a list of areas to ski in and around Calgary with links to trail reports, live grooming reports and more.
If you know of more areas which are close to Calgary with groomed trails which should be added to the list, please let us know as we would like this list to be as accurate as possible. Email us at: email@example.com
NOTE: We have double and triple checked links but if you notice an error, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org The maps may not be legible, depending on the device you are using to view. Please click on the map to view larger as each map links to the original source.
The following areas have groomed ski trails:
- Lakeview Golf Course
- Maple Ridge Golf Course
- North Glenmore Park
- Map: North Glenmore Park (map will automatically download when you click on this link)
West Bragg Creek (WBC)
Enjoy over 60 km of lovingly groomed cross-country ski trails.
Explore over 75 km of groomed cross-country ski trails.
There are approximately 60 km of trails for your enjoyment.
The Mount Shark Trail system of six loops is in Spray Valley Provincial Park and was developed for skiers interested in training and racing. It's a great location for lovers of skate skiing.
- Trails & Conditions (Town of Banff, Banff Area, Lake Minnewanka, Bow Valley/Castle Junction Area, Bow Valley Parkway)
Lake Louise Area
- Trails & Conditions (Lake Louise, Pipestone, Bow Valley Parkway 1A)
- Map: Winter Trails in the Lake Louise Area (click on link to automatically download map)
- Map: Lake Louise Area in Winter (click on link to automatically download map)
Canmore Nordic Centre has more than 65 kilometres of groomed, machine-made and natural trails. Plus 6.5 kilometres of illuminated trail for night skiing.